Model No.: non-standard
ZZ Hardmetal offers abrasive and flow control nozzles for every application:
1, tungsten carbide nozzle
2. Long life
3 good heat and corrosion resistance
4. Fast delivery
Product description of carbide nozzle:
1. With Submicron grain size
2. High wear resistance and toughness
3. High combination abilities
4. Precision Ground and polished
5. With HIP sintering
Our advantages of tungsten carbide nozzle carbide nozzle:
*Use 100% tungsten carbide raw material
*ISO 9001 Certification
*with ten year experience
*Advanced technology, automatic pressing, HIP sintering
And precision grinding
*the tolerance of Polish and ground can be +0.005/-0.005m
Various shapes and sizes available, carbide nozzle with high hardness and wear resistant ability, Tungsten carbide nozzle is widely used for high speed sandblasting or oil
Our tungsten carbide nozzle:
1. The specific size of nozzle is subject to clients' drawing picture and requirement
2. Non-standard tungsten carbide products are produced to your own requirements.
3. As for other tungsten carbide you do not know its function quite well, we could recommend them to meet your final needs.
4. After-sales service: If there any problem, pls let us know ASAP
Why Tungsten Carbide and not steel?
Isn't a carbon or stainless steel nozzle cheaper and capable of being salvaged when bent?
Answer: The choice of the nozzle material is a matter of the manufacturing philosophy. Many nozzle makers claim that a steel nozzle is cheaper, can also be mirror finished plus they do not break on impact and can always be salvaged for reuse.
The truths are:
1. You need to examine the bore surface under a microscope to see the true picture
2. A salvaged steel nozzle creates insulation layer damages, which leads to catastrophic consequences
The photo microscopic image at top right may be of reference value. This is a stainless steel nozzle, bent and salvaged.
Upon cut-away and examination under a microscope, a bulge is revealed at the point where the nozzle was bent. Wire insulation is impaired by the bulge and may go undetected, only to manifest itself years after the coil has been put into service, resulting in millions of recalls and replacements.
The bore surface in the photo reveals the inherent nature of all hard-drawn ferrous tubes, where steel grains line up in the direction of drawing, creating a rough texture that is difficult to level.
The cost of Tungsten Carbide Nozzle is 2 - 3 times that of the steel nozzle. The choice is you
Product Categories : Carbide Wear Resistant Parts
Premium Related Products